Since the release of Burning Crusade, patches have been releasing quite often by Blizzard. This patch does mainly on balancing on the different classes.
Hrere is the patch change log:
– “Silencing Shot” now does only 50% of weapon damage instead of 75%.
– The base damage for “Arcane Shot” has been reduced by about 9% and
the bonus damage from ranged attack power reduced from 20% to 15%.
– The bonus damage for “Barrage” is now 4/8/12% for ranks 1/2/3.
– The bonus damage for “Improved Barrage” is now 4/8/12% for ranks
– Each rank of “Improved Fireball” now reduces your spell damage
coefficient by 2%.
– Each rank of “Improved Frostbolt” now reduces your spell damage
coefficient by 2%.
– “Counterspell” no longer triggers the global cooldown.
– “Mana Shield” now absorbs magical damage as well as physical damage.
– The bonus coefficient for “Shadow Word: Pain” has been reduced by
about 9%. This should result in about 5% less damage done by
“Shadow Word: Pain” for the typical priest.
– The “Frozen Shadoweave Boots” will now properly increase shadow
– Players will no longer lose control of their character if they try
to talk to an NPC while mobs are aggro on them.
– The /equip command will now work on pieces of gear that are not in
your primary bag.
– Fixed an issue that was causing some players to disconnect in
Hellfire Citadel:Blood Furnace.
– The “Corruptor” 4 piece set bonus will now be properly applied.
– The Legion Fel Cannons at Forge Camp Anger in Blades Edge will now
properly spawn above ground.
– The Arena queue tooltip will now show the arena that the player is
– Fixed an error that was causing players to disconnect if they tried
to socket a gem that had been gift wrapped.
– Fixed an error that was causing players to disconnect forming a
party with other members in the same area.
– Pet icons will now properly update in the Stables window.
– Improved the robustness of the pet action bar display. It is now
less likely to be accidentally blocked by addons.
– Players will no longer hear the gong sound repeated after initially joining
a queue for the battlegrounds.
– Having a group invite declined while queued via “Looking for More”
will no longer remove you from the queue.
– Nethershards will no longer cost honor to purchase but will cost
– Players will no longer be given access to both quest lines following
the Declaration of Allegiance to the Scryers or Aldor in Shattrath
You can download the patch from the links below (US version):
Please note that these are incremental patches, for version 2.0.5 to version 2.0.6. Full patch has not been released.
Just download it and explore the Outland!