Relic has released version 1.40 patch for Company of Heroes. This patch is expected to release soon after 1.30 patch in order to fix a tank trap bug for version 1.30.
Below is the changelog for version 1.40.
* Both Ranked and Custom games now support random starting locations.
* The in-game server status URL now points to http://www.relicrank.com
* Fixed a bug pertaining to unranked matches counting as Ranked matches.
* New performance and lag indicators have been added to the Online UI.
* A new loading screen has been added which incorporates player names, ranks and loading bars.
* Light Vehicles can no longer be blocked by Allied Barbed Wire and Sand Bags
* Light and Medium Vehicles can no longer crush Axis Tank Traps.
* Fixed bug where Allied*AT Guns could destroy Axis Flak 88s in a single registered hit, regardless of the Flak 88’s health.
* Fixed issue where unfinished defensive structures had 100% health. Also,*Now all unfinished defensive structures take much more damage from all weapons.
* Fixed bug where the Axis Halftrack Flammenwerfer upgrade cost fuel. This was an attribute data error.
* Allied and Axis Snipers can once again kill each other with single registered hits.
* Improved Sherman Crocodile damage against infantry units not in cover
You can download the patch from the following website.
Incremental Update (1.30 to 1.40)
Incremental Update (1.20 to 1.40)