For all the WoWers out there, log on to your WoW account now to download the latest patch from Blizzard. The patch is 492 MB in size.
As the change log is a VERY VERY long list, I will list out the GENERAL changes here only.
- All players will have their talent points reimbursed and will have access to new talents throughout their trees; this includes the 41-point talents. Several new abilities have also been added for all classes.
- All pets will now receive a percentage of their master’s armor, spell damage, spell resistances, attack power, and stamina.
- Low-level spells cast by high-level players will receive smaller bonuses from +healing and +spell damage.
- HoTs, DoTs, and channeled spells have been re-balanced to receive a more appropriate (higher) percentage of +spell damage and +healing.
- HoTs from different sources will now stack (i.e. multiple druids can cast the Rejuvenation spell on 1 target).
- New item property “Resilience” has been introduced. Resilience reduces your chance to be the victim of a critical strike, and reduces the amount of damage critical strikes do to you.
- Weapon Skill now does the following:
- Weapon skill will no longer reduce the percentage damage lost due to glancing.
- The player will gain 0.1% to their critical strike rating per weapon skill against monsters above their level.
- When casting a buff on a low level target, the appropriate rank of the buff will automatically be applied.
- In PvP, Crowd Control effects will last no longer than 12 seconds instead of the full duration, with a chance of a heartbeat resist.
- Players will no longer lose faction when under the influence of “Mind Control” or the Gnomish Mind Control Cap.
- Several improvements have been made to the Macintosh client, including support for Multi-Threaded OpenGL on Intel Macs running OS X 10.4.8 or higher.
- Revamped PvP Honour System
- New Talents available; 41 talent points.
- Looking for Group Tool
- Arena Skirmishes
You can check out the latest patch note at the World of Warcraft Patch Note section.