It is the last day of the year and we are going to bring you news on what GameBlog is going to be like in the year 2007.
Let’s recap on the Year 2006, GameBlog has acheived the following:
- We have covered on major games like World of Warcraft, DotA, Final Fantasy, Battlefield series, Company of Heroes, Football Manager, etc.
- We haved covered on major platforms, such as PC, PS3, Xbox 360 extensively.
- We have 85 posts to date. (This is the 86th)
- We have 519 comments to date.
- We have 38 tags.
- GameBlog has achieved 213,000 hits since July.
- GameBlog is run by one person.
Well, let me give you the Preview to the future of GameBlog in the year 2007.
- More coverage (means more work for me)
- To move to a dedicated server
- Set up forum
Please post your wishlist for GameBlog if you have any. Any suggestion is welcome.
Let’s fly off the the new year!
GameBlog will like to wish everyone a Merry Christmas here. GameBlog will hope that you guys will patronise us as frequent as possible and we will bring you more information regarding your gaming needs in the days ahead.
We are currently involved in planning for something. So do watch out for it.
Once again, Merry Christmas!
Staffs in Football Manager are the background heroes of the club, they are mainly the assistant manager, coaches, physiotherapists and scouts. They are often not mentioned widely by many FM fans, but they are essential to your club’s success too. Training your players, treating their injuries and looking for new players are their jobs. As they are important to your club, I going to compile this staffs’ list so that all of you can take a good look at them.
-to be updated-
Brendan Veneables (England)
Matt Wood (England)
Ian Collins (England)
John McKenzie (England)
-to be updated-
-to be updated-
Updated on: 21 December 2006
EA has released version 1.10 for Battlefield 2142. This is the third patch that is released for this game since the game’s release couple of months ago.
This patch is 33MB. It contains bug fixes, game balances and new features, including the new spectator mode. Now you can join a game and watch as a spectator.
– Remove ability to resupply all unlimited ammo objects
– No longer able to use Sentry Gun pushing player into Titan Crate collision
– No longer able to use RDX DemoPaks drop through first section of the 3rd and
4th upper hallways of both Titans
– Away Bonus is now used when calculating in-game promotions
– Improved communication with GameSpy Database
– EU Duty Ribbon/PAC Duty Ribbon awarded correctly when all criteria are
– “Commander score” statistic no longer resets to zero
– Enabled tabbing to password field when using a dedicated server
– News Tickers Speed time to display increased
– When scrolling through the list in Multiplayer you no longer move both at the
same time as the server info
– EMP effect on Gunships reduced from 4 to 3 seconds allows the gunship to
recover when throttled up at medium altitude
– SL drone: Tweaked the acceleration on the left right aiming for the bot. It
now acquires targets properly
– Adjusted pistols: Increased ROF Clamp values, slightly reduced damage fall
off over range
– Adjusted up the damage of the HMG rounds to counter its lower RPM
– Adjusted and/or increased entry radius points for all vehicles
– Removed unused RangeFinder setting from EU Walker, Titan Guns to fix the
APC/Railgun/FAV draw out bug
– Fix for latency and TV guided missiles (lowered the acceleration on the
missile and fixed firing lag)
– Fixed active camouflage to no longer offset image
– Changed default server port to 17567
– Update to most current PunkBuster client files
– Reserved Slot Enhancement (Gives reserved slots the ability to be filled if
– Unranked Unlock Control (Option to give all first level unlocks and
Enable/Disable control of all other unlock levels use)
– Spectator Function
You can download the patch from the following locations:
This is a very good program that allows you to discover the hidden talents and potential stars in your FM2007 game. Genie™ Scout is done by a Ukranian, Eugene Tarabanovskyi. It is based on the old CM scout program by Michael Nygreen.
This Genie™ Scout program allows you to find players based on his potential and current abilities rating. In this way, you can find out the uncovered stars hidden in some places where your eyes doesn’t even place a look on. You can also see the position rating for players, to see which position best suit the player and for your club. You can also see estimated price of the players, so you do not have to do guessing game and testing in order to get the best price for a particular player.
Here is the screenshot for the Genie™ Scout.
You can check out this site for more information of this program.
Some of you may think that this is considered cheating in FM, because in order to find good players, you have to send your scouts and find players on your own, in order to experience the real-life football management game. But well, it is only a game.
Medieval 2: Total War has new patch. The historic real time strategy game, where you commands your hordes of cavaliers and spearsmen into war.
You can download the patch from Filefront and Fileplanet.
The new patch features fixes and game balances. Here is the changelog.
-Fix crash in Deathtrack MP map with empty Team 3 slot
-Fixed Battle AI – armies not engaging enemies at close range.
-Fixed CTD when client attempts to join game that the host is ending.
-Fixed instances when A.I is passive on the campaign map and lets the user win
on a campaign battle when stuck in-front of open gates.
-Fixed loop between the windows for ‘Possible Connection Problems’ and ‘Really
-Fixed AI: Calvary not charging a spearmen army in a Custom Battle.
-Fixed cavalry not attacking – instances when AI sieges a town with infantry
and Calvary, if the infantry die and rout and the player still holds the city,
the cavalry do not attack nor rout.
-Fixed passive Siege Attack AI
-Fixed Timurids crash (related to elephant artillery not having enough riders,
CTD when trying to shoot)
-Fixed Siege Attack AI trying to attack the back of settlements.
-Fixed Passive attack AI
-Fixed Cavalry charge consistency and power. (Still raise and lower lances
Added ModTool Unpacker
-Fixed Crash – Auto resolving a siege battle on Gaza and repeatedly Right –
Clicking the settlement
-Fixed Merchant Resource value dropping after load/save
-Fixed CTD caused by Turks AI
-Fixed Cavalry not flanking spear walls
-Fixed AI not crossing river to attack (River Jordan)
-Reduced the effect of morale – enemy AI does not rout so easily
-Reduced the power of inquisitors
-Fixed ‘move to point’ crash
-MP Multinational support
-Fixed Cavalry sallying out and not attacking (bunching at corner of
Blizzard has released the WoW : Burning Crusade Cinematics, 2 months before the release of the much anticipated release of the most popular MMORPG on planet Earth now. With more than 5 millions players worldwide, WoW is considered as the most successful MMORPG, leading Guild Wars and Final Fantasy XI.
You can watch the cinematics from the WoW community site, you can also download the cinematic from there too. It is a HD version and weighs 45MB.
Here is the video. Watch it!
The cinematic features the 2 new races, Blood Elves on the Horde side and Draenei on the Alliance side. Besides these 2 races, Orcs are featured too. One orc is shot by Hunters and failed to sustain the injury, however the Blood Mage casted a spell on the orc. Last but not least, the appearance of Lord Illidan at the end of the cinematic.
Burning Crusade, to be release on 26 January 2007, is the a must-have for the WoW fans out there.