GameBlog covered the demo and here is the patch for this new game.
– Crash fixed on Save/Load if player has an object in their hands.
– Health and poison effects are no longer displayed during credits.
– Player’s hands don’t appear behind the credits when you combine the Skull of
with an equipped spell.
– All game menus are hidden when a video starts.
– Problem fixed when the player tries to switch between Xana mode and an
– Indestructible shields are now really indestructible 🙂
– Crash fixed when the player tries to throw a dagger, then immediately jumps
– Crash fixed when the player tries to switch between casting a fireball and
– The DM fonts now support all Eastern European languages.
– Bug fixed. Player cannot re-use a scroll multiple times after switching to
– Saving is now disabled during end game credits to avoid system anomalies.
– The player now dismounts correctly from the top of ladders, even when moving
– Leanna no longer shows the wrong animation when exiting from the giant
– Fixed a bug that could occur when saving a game at the end of level 12_A. The
that allows you to exit from that part of the level won’t be shortened
(unusable) if you
reload at this point.
– Instantaneous spells (Magic Protection, Heal, Wizard Eye) no longer break
– Climbing NPCs can’t be charmed and fall if shrunken.
– Bug fixed that allowed player to break the planks from the last house of the
without being inside the house.
– Bug fixed. When the player uses magic against Aratrok, his bodyguards now
– Fixed getting stuck on door on Level 11, when jumping on a rope attached to
– Fixed weapon being unequipped after jumping in certain conditions
– Fixed when pressing E multiple time in certain conditions would quicksave the
– Fixed when pressing E very quickly to get his backpack back at a specific
location, backpack was recovered but all objects were missing
– Localisation: while in game pressing esc and then switchwing to MP, the
confirmation window was not tranlsated.
– Fixed not being able to take any objects under certain conditions
– Fixed game crash after de-equipping a weapon in certain conditions
– Fixed a potential first person hands animation problems
– Fixed being stuck sometimes in some specific locations close to stairs
– Fixed looping dagger and staff sound when doing a power attack and parrying
in the middle.
– Fixed some scrolls that could be used several times (much like a spell)
– Fixed teleporting that could occur when using lockpick
– Fixed Fireball staying stuck to the player until it explodes
– Localisation: German: fixed improper wall signs
– Fixed the mission failed message not appearing when killing the wounded guard
on the island.
– Fixed, shrinked enemies are now sensitive to melee weapon
– Fixed a crashwhen killing a NPC with a fire weapon when he is knee deep in
– Fixed Percy getting stuck in a window
– Fixed Percy not reacting properly to certain players choice (avoiding
– Fixed a certain NPC (still avoiding spoiler..) still looking Alive when he is
should be dead
– Fixed invisible wall present on level 7
– Fixed a crash when at the raggdoll in level 2 with a fire arrow spell
– Fixed collision disapearing on Trap behing the barn after a reload
– Fixed lockping becoming a weapon (melee animations played)
– Fixed Lighting bolt scroll not working
– Fixed issue with telekeninesis not always working as intended
– Fixed issues with “Adjust Brightness Level” still being in game after using
it in the menu.