Version 2.0.1 patch is out, you can read up on it here.
– Players will no longer lose the Silithus or Eastern Plaguelands PvP
buffs after dying in the zone.
– Players will now port to the Crown Guard Tower graveyard if they die
in Fungal Vale while their faction controls the tower.
– Players will no longer be interrupted while sitting down in Eastern
Plaguelands when contested towers change ownership.
– Players will no longer be interrupted while sitting down in Silithus
when a side collects 200 Silithyst and wins the event.
– In the Silithus World PVP event, the dust cloud graphic that appears
on a flag carrier will now properly trail behind the character while
– Players will no longer receive honor if a tower in Eastern
Plaguelands is captured while they are stealthed.
– Lordaeron’s Blessing buff from Eastern Plaguelands is no longer
– Players on Windows machines will now hear the victory music when
their faction fully captures a tower in the Eastern Plaguelands.
– Players that log out of the game and back while having a pet
summoned will now be properly credited a Soul Shard.
– Warlock pet sounds have now been added in all languages.
– Canceling Bloodrage while in PvP or dueling will no longer remove
you from combat.
– Most enchantments on items are no longer counted against the maximum
limit of effects a player can have on them, so it should be much
harder for a player to exceed their max limit on effects and have
one be removed involuntarily.
– Fixed a graphical error with the Dreadnaught Helmet.
– Fixed an issue in which the “Blessing of the Claw”from the 6 piece
Dreamwalker set was causing players to stand up after trying to eat
– Fixed an issue where multiple armor set bonuses were not applying
correctly when switching out pieces.
– Fixed an issue where the four-piece Plagueheart set was not properly
applying to corruption.
– The Blade of Eternal Darkness will now only proc when damage is done.
– Fixed a graphical error with the Dreadmist mask in which it would
float above the Tauren Females’ head.
– Fixed a graphical error in which enchantment glows were not updating
if the same item with a different enchant or no enchant was equipped.
– UI windows will now be positioned correctly if the right action bar
– When going from Windowed mode to Full-Screen mode, player names will
no longer be replaced with “…”
– The Quest Tracker will now properly display purchased quest items.
– The Battle Map in Outdoor PvP and in the Battlegrounds will no
longer get stuck when dragging with the cursor in windowed mode.
– The Battle Map in Alterac Valley will no longer switch off whenever
a graveyard,tower or mine changes ownership.
– Players will now be able to complete the quest,”Target: Hive’Ashi
– Fixed an issue where players could be afflicted by “Withering Touch”
more than once at a time.
– The Plaguewood teleporter will now teleport players to the correct
location within Naxxramas.
– Fixed an issue where players were getting the message “Invalid” when
trying to select flight paths.
– Fixed an issue where if the disenchant window was forced closed, a
player would lose both their reagent and the item they were
– Fixed an issue where players could crash while fighting Anub’Rekhan.
– Fixed an issue in which players trying to disenchant an item with a
full inventory and then casting a spell afterward would lose the
reagent and the item.
– Fixed an issue where weapon procs will now work with instant
– Pet buffs will now apply and remove properly.
– The Priest talent Spirit Tap will no longer sometimes proc off of
– Players will no longer hear any sound when they have “Enable all
Sound” turned off.