Blizzard has released version 1.14 for the famous Starcraft. Below is the change log for the new version. This is one of the most popular RTS (Real Time Strategy) game of all times. Starcraft is featured in World Cyber Games for the past few years.
- European ladder now affiliated with WGTour (http://www.wgtour.com/blizz.php).
See (http://www.battle.net/scladder/) for additional information about the new European ladder.
- Ladder games disabled for all other regions.
- For Top vs. Bottom games, the default chat filter is now ‘Chat To Allies’.
- In-game chat messages now show the speaker’s name in his/her team color.
- Users can now use the mouse wheel to scroll chat and selection boxes in Windows 98 (or later) and Macintosh OS X.
- Screen shots now use a time/date stamp; they are no longer limited to 100.
- Improved version numbering system.
- The high-color application icon from the Macintosh version is now used on PC.
- Small corrections to the Lost Temple and Dire Straits maps.
- Fixed Hatchery cancellation crash bug.
- Fixed crash that can occur when SCVs are repairing a unit boarding a Dropship.
- Fixed crash when Mac users very quickly cancel connection to Battle.net.
- Fixed a scoring bug that gave Zerg unit points for building cancellation.
- Users can now take screen shots on Macintosh OS X.
- Updated Battle.net account creation information text.
- Logging onto an account closed for a Battle.net Terms of Service violation will now say the account is closed, rather than ‘invalid password’.
- Fixed bug preventing Portuguese StarCraft clients from receiving patches from Battle.net.
Portuguese users must still patch to this level manually, but subsequent patches can be obtained automatically from Battle.net.
- No longer displays control characters in Battle.net’s map description pane.
- Color codes and control codes are no longer allowed in chat messages.
- Fixed a crash in StarEdit when attempting to save modified Blizzard maps.
- Fixed undesired text wrapping in Spanish and Portuguese Battle.net screens.
- Fixed a rare crash in multiplayer games.
- Fixed the Nydus Canal cancellation bug that allowed creating a mobile exit.
- Fixed two exploits that allowed players to gain minerals very quickly.
- Fixed exploit with Arbiter that allowed Zerg buildings to become cloaked.
- Fixed exploit that allowed units to kill themselves instantly.
- Fixed exploit that allowed Command Center infestation without a Queen.
- Fixed exploit that allowed Command Center infestation from a distance.
- Fixed exploit that allowed players to float Zerg Drones over obstacles.
- Fixed exploit that allowed worker units to mine at a distance.
- Fixed exploit that allowed Terran buildings to lift off while training units.
- Fixed exploit that allowed SCVs to repair Protoss buildings.
- Fixed exploit that allowed SCVs to detach Larvae from Hatcheries.
- Fixed exploit that allowed morphing Terran and Protoss buildings.
- Fixed exploit that allowed buildings to be stacked on top of each other.
- Playing against illegally named players on Battle.net no longer results in a disconnect game result.
You can download the patch from Blizzard itself or simply connect to Battle.Net and download the patch automatically.