GameBlog is moving! Few more days and I will update it with more content. I apologise for the lack of content recently.
The 2.1.0 has go live since 22 May, but there are problems on some realms, making players unable to play right after the patch.
Not to worry, the Blizzard guys are fixing it and all we have to do is wait.
2.1.0 is the most comprehensive single patch released by Blizzard so far. You can expect the patch note to be as long as a thesis (not that long, actually).
Main features of the patch includes the opening of Black Temple, a 25-man raid, which you will face the mighty Illidan as one of the boss. New factions such as Orgi’la, enable Level 70 players to quests and grinding for more rep. Netherdrake quests are available for you to complete, to get the ultimate prize of a epic flying netherdrake mount.
For more information of the 2.1.0 patch, you can proceed to the patch note at World of Warcraft website. It is really too long for me to place it in as an entry.
Blizzard announced the next release to its popular game catalog, Starcraft II, in Seoul today.
The prequel, Starcraft, is a massively popular Real-time Strategy game, which is part of the World Cyber Games competition.
If you have been visiting Blizzard official websites, you will notice that they are lining up their previous games in a time line. Today on the front page, of the web site, you see “Hell, it’s about time”. We have been waiting for the sequel to Starcraft, and here it is!
The Starcraft II website, is the superb designed web site, please do visit it.
Starcraft II featured the 3 original races from Starcraft, the Zerg, Protoss and Terran. It will feature a new graphics engine, but possibly better than World of Warcraft and Warcraft III. It also featured Battle.net for online multiplayer games and not forgetting the World Editor which makes custom maps.
Well, this game will take months to release. At least we have something to look forward to. Cheers!
Yes! The long await game from Blizzard is coming. There are several discussi0ns on the net about this upcoming game. Speculations about this new game are hot in gaming forums and game sites. People are thinking whether it is a new MMO, or a RTS. No to FPS, after the failure to launch Starcraft:Ghost by Blizzard.
Projected titles include Diablo III (RPG), Starcraft II (RTS), World of Starcraft (MMORPG), World of Diablo (MMORPG).
As Blizzard has been posting on their website on job vacancy for next-gen MMO, this upcoming game may be a MMO, to compete with the popular World of Warcraft.
Well, we have to wait till 19 May for Blizzard to announce the game. Till then.
For the Final Fantasy VII fans, this is the jump festa trailer for the upcoming PSP game, Final Fantasy VII : Crisis Core.
Are you excited by it? I am!
Sorry for the late update. I have been busy recently, so pardon me.
Here is the latest update to the beloved DotA! 6.43b already. I skipped the 6.42 and 6.43b.
But I going to present you the change log for 6.42, 6.43 and 6.43b. Here it is! (Do take note of 6.42)
* Fixed some big performance problems lower end machines were having
* Fixed some rare bugs that caused heroes to not revive
* Fixed -swaphero, neutral creep spawn time and initial gold in -xl
* Added new mode -xl(Extended League Mode)
* Reworked the Roshan Terrain area for improved Sentinel accessibility (lots of miscellaneous tweaks and mechanics to that area have been done beyond simply terrain change)
* Fixed the multiple hero exploit
* Recoded the death timer. It is more accurate now (the display was off before, you don’t revive any faster than you used to)
* Items with armor bonuses no longer stack (Vladmir/Basilius/Assault)
* Fixed a bug with Satanic that was giving it extra life steal
* Fixed some bugs with Mekansm, Morphling Stat Change and Hand of God that caused the death timer to not properly show
* Added Bottle to the new secret shop
* Undid some of the Toughness Aura buff from last version
* Tinker no longer Rearms Arcane Ring
* Slightly reduced creep collision size due to the increased number in the last patch towards the end of the game
* Fixed Sentinel ranged creeps having slightly less regen than Scourge ranged creeps
* Mekansm and Bloodstone now tell the user when they fail to heal him properly due to stacking rules
* Watchers give slightly less gold (due to their new radiance vulnerability last patch)
* Fixed various typos
* Fixed Ring of Basilius ability from working on CotS and Essence Aura
* Song of the Siren properly sleeps units out of its vision
* Items that can be disassembled now tell you when you buy them
* Fixed a bug with chicken that lets you sell unsellable items
* Fixed Throne not providing the lifesteal capability that World Tree does
* Reduced Radiance damage bonus from 70 to 60
* Fixed Phantom Assassin’s Blink Strike range
* Death Board is on by default now (-don)
* Observer Wards last a little longer now
* Reduced Avernus’ movement speed by 5
* Temporarily disabled Meepo in -dm to fix some bugs
* Fixed the Doppelwalk and Lothar’s Edge “0!” text
* The icon for turning Rot off is now more obvious
* Changed Meepo Attribute Bonus from 40% to 25%
* Improved Unstable Concoction (When you cast it, you lock vision on the target while you channel)
* Various nerfs to Alchemist: Acid Spray AOE (700-550), Acid Spray Mana (120->160), Str/lvl (2.4->1.8), Int/lvl (1.5->1.0), Lowered health regen on level 1 ultimate, Greed Stack Duration (20->18), Greed Gold Cap (20->18), Movement Speed (300->290) but level 2 and 3 of his ultimate give him a minor boost back to his normal speed, Slight base armor reduction
* Fixed Cheese to heal the proper amount
* Fixed the creep spawn sound from happening too early in -mm
DotA Allstars 6.42
* Centaur Warchief -> Changed Return from 60/30 melee/range to 50/50
* Obsidian Destroyer -> Improved cast animation a little
* Tormented Soul -> Pulse Nova no longer triggers Essence Aura
* Shadow Fiend -> Reduced Shadowraze AOE
* Axe -> Lowered manacost and cooldown on Battle Hunger
* Spectre -> Reduced area that is used to check if a hero is alone with Desolate
* Sven -> Improved Toughness Aura
* Phantom Assassin -> Improved Blink Strike range per level
* Butcher -> Hook now properly interrupts channeling
* Nerubian Weaver -> Watchers no longer have spell immunity
* Geomancer -> Geomancer clones now gain 40% of any attribute bonuses the primary has
* Crystal Maiden -> Fixed Brilliance Aura to properly stack with Ring of Basilius
* Priestess of the Moon -> Slightly reduced collision area on Elune’s Arrow
* Magnataur -> Cooldown on Reverse Polarity no longer increases per level
* Nerubian Assassin -> Slightly improved Mana Burn cast range at higher levels
* Troll Warlord -> Level 4 Berserker Rage gives a little more movement speed
* Bristleback -> Lowered movement speed by 5 and put a cap on how much Quill Spray can stack up to late game
* Venomancer -> Plague Wards now give less gold and cost slightly less mana
* SyllaBear -> When you summon Spirit Bear and it is already summoned, it no longer wastes the cooldown doing nothing, it errors properly
* Crystal Maiden -> Improved Brilliance Aura a bit
* Phantom Lancer -> Changed Spirit Lance projectile model
* Lord of Olympia -> Hero icon changed
* Ursa Warrior -> Enrage icon changed
* Vengeful Spirit -> Added a visual effect to Netherswap
* Lord of Olympia -> Added a new visual effect for Static Field
* Juggernaut -> Added a new visual effect to Omnislash
* Axe -> Added a new visual effect for when Culling Blade’s deathblow activates (86864)
* Bane Elemental -> Added a visual effect to Brain Sap
* Spirit Bear -> Entangle doesn’t work on roshan anymore
* Keeper of the Light -> Liberated Souls and Ignis Fatuus will now show attack projectile
* Dragon Knight -> Updated Elder Form tooltip to mention that it gives movement speed boost
* Added new icons for Berserker Call, Conversion, Glaives of Wisdom, Detonate, Light Strike Array, Synergy (thx snork, Black_tan, K_Prime, Mihai, L()RK@N_15, Amadi and switch)
* Axe -> Improved hero animation when casting Culling Blade
* Added new item -> Hood of Defiance
* Added new item -> Assault Cuirass
* Added new item -> Bloodstone (can be disassembled, heal inspired by topic (116735)
* Satanic -> Active ability changed
* Helm of Iron Will -> Increased hp regen to +3 (from +2)
* Divine Rapier -> Now it can be manually dropped
* Vladmir’s Offering -> Bonus damage is an aura now(only on melee heroes, not creeps)
* Battle Fury -> Cleave AOE from 200 to 225
* Mekansm -> Mekansm heal stack restriction can no longer be overridden by buckler
* Ring of Basilius -> Ring of Basilius can be clicked to switch it back and forth between a version that has armor affecting creeps and one that doesn’t
* Eul’s Scepter of Divinity -> Nerfed cooldown on Cyclone
* Butterfly -> Butterfly from 25/25/25/25 to 30/30/30/30 and recipe from 1400 to 1800
* Necronomicon -> Lowered mana burn a bit
* Bottle -> When bottle with rune expires due to time, it uses the rune instead of wasting it (122057)
* Ancient Tango of Essifation -> Removed cooldown when buying tangos
* Sentry and Observer wards -> Changed a bit
* Reduced cooldown on buying all other items
* Mjollnir -> Changed icon to the one suggested on the forums (102574)
* Gem & Sentry Wards -> Improved tooltips for new players (118074)
* Ancient Tango of Essifation -> Added buff icon
* Necronomicon -> Improved tooltip on level 3 Necronomicon
* Updated Buriza and Crystalis tooltips to list critical chance
* Removed Lumber from recipes, now it does not list it as a requirement and gives you a proper error
Game Modes & Commmands
* Adjusted starting gold in -rd to give you the same amount you’d have when the creeps come out in regular pick game (right now it is a little less than normal)
* Enabled POTM/Warlock/Alchemist in -lm and Warlock in -rd
* Added -om(onlymid) due to popular demand to disable creepspawn and tower vulnerability everywhere but middle
* Added -powerup and -neutrals to single player commands
* Added -nd (no death timer) and -lives xx (maximum lives) as optional commands after -dm is activated
* Added a -fleshstr command for Pudge to view how much str you gained from the ability
* Added -deathon/off (-don/off) that toggles on and off a new death timer to show you your respawn without needing to open the scoreboard
* -cson now places the k/d in the multiboard title
* -showdeny is enabled by default for observers
* Siege units are now properly added to your -cs
* Weather commands are now user specific, so you can have rain while your ally has snow and the others have nothing
* Added an extra blank line before -ma output, to help readability when used near other commands
Map & Misc Changes/Fixes
* Changed the way Aegis and Roshan work. Aegis is now a Roshan drop (a 1-charge ankh basically). You cannot create it manually. Roshan starts out weaker without melee return. He respawns stronger and bigger every 10 minutes
* Added a new secret shop containing limited items (only stout and helm of iron will for now) to the top left and bottom right areas
* Changed Range creep quantity upgrade from 60min to 45min. Siege follows this as well. Melee creeps quantity upgrade frequency changed to a few minutes sooner than usual
* Implemented a sound for when creeps spawn for the first time (75198)
* Chicken/Crow can no longer sell items (has been abused in long games to sell for money to buyback. The sellback price on recipes is only intended to be that high to help against misclicks)
* Removed internal usage of lumber resource
* Notification is sent when an observer leaves the game
* Added a game timer in the top interface
* Fog of War is removed when a team wins (111691)
* Illusion from runes lasts a little longer now (40->60)
* Removed internal usage of food resource
* Added cooldown to neutral creep ability tooltips
* When a player leaves, the leaver hero name is written after the player’s name
* Fixed Infernal duration typo on Rain of Chaos
* Fixed a typo in the Overgrowth damage
* Fixed First Blood being displayed in white if sp is on and observers are present
* Fixed Observer Ward buff saying Sentry Ward (123887)
* Fixed a bug in -sp that causes observer board to be removed
* Fixed a typo on the number of targets on level 3 Forked Lightning
* Fixed bugs with Aegis on Meepo
* Fixed Echo Slam damage doing less than advertised (7 less)
* Fixed a typo in level 3 Spirit Bear HP
* Changed all Brilliance Aura values from percentages to numbers since it isn’t really a percentage (it always worked like this, just the tooltips were misleading)
* Fixed Treant and Druid sound set (79352)
* Fixed a bug with Shadowraze killing wards
* Fixed some minor control issues with Timewalk
You can download the map from www.getdota.com. Cheers!
The popular series, Command and Conquer, the sequel, Tiberium Wars is due to release on March 26, that’s 3 weeks from now. If you enjoy the Command and Conquer series, this will be a must-buy for you. It has been years since EA releases the sequel or games from the C&C series, so this new game will feature attractive graphics as well as gameplay.
This new games features new race, the Alien. Yes, Alien. This is the first time Alien is featured in the C&C series, playing alongside with Brotherhood of the NOD and GDI. The new graphics engine will stun you too.
EA has released the demo for this upcoming new real-time strategy game.
You can download the demo from the following locations:
Check it out now!